12BET India News: Nominees for the ICC Awards of the Decade announced

0

The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced the nominee for a special edition ICC Awards of the Decade, celebrating and rewarding top performances of the decade in cricket for both men and women.  The governing body also opens the voting for the said awards for the first time. The fan vote will make up 10% of the voting, while votes from an expert panel will make up the remaining 90%.

You may see our latest cricket news update about, BCCI revealed IPL 2020 almost canceled because of Tennis star Djokovic at here!

Here is the complete list of nominees for the ICC Awards of the Decade:

Sir Garfield Sobers Award for ICC Male Cricketer of the Decade: R Ashwin (India), Virat Kohli (India), Joe Root (England), Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka), Steve Smith (Australia), AB de Villiers (South Africa), Kane Williamson (New Zealand).

Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award for ICC Female Cricketer of the Decade: Suzie Bates (New Zealand), Meg Lanning (Australia), Ellyse Perry (Australia), Mithali Raj (India), Sarah Taylor (England), Stafanie Taylor (West Indies).

ICC Men’s Test Cricketer of the Decade: James Anderson (England), Rangana Herath (Sri Lanka), Virat Kohli (India), Joe Root (England), Yasir Shah (Pakistan), Steve Smith (Australia), Kane Williamson (New Zealand).

ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Decade: MS Dhoni (India), Virat Kohli (India), Lasith Malinga (Sri Lanka), Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka), Rohit Sharma (India), Mitchell Starc (Australia), AB de Villiers (South Africa).

ICC Women’s ODI Cricketer of the Decade: Suzie Bates (New Zealand), Jhulan Goswami (India), Meg Lanning (Australia), Ellyse Perry (Australia), Mithali Raj (India), Stafanie Taylor (West Indies).

ICC Men’s T20I Cricketer of the Decade: Aaron Finch (Australia), Chris Gayle (West Indies), Rashid Khan (Afghanistan), Virat Kohli (India), Lasith Malinga (Sri Lanka), Rohit Sharma (India), Imran Tahir (South Africa).

ICC Women’s T20I Cricketer of the Decade: Sophie Devine (New Zealand), Deandra Dottin (West Indies), Alyssa Healy (Australia), Meg Lanning (Australia), Ellyse Perry (Australia), Anya Shrubsole (England).

ICC Men’s Associate Cricketer of the Decade: Richie Berrington (Scotland), Peter Borren (Netherlands), Kyle Coetzer (Scotland), Paras Khadka (Nepal), Calum MacLeod (Scotland), Assad Vala (PNG).

ICC Women’s Associate Cricketer of the Decade: Kathryn Bryce (Scotland), Sarah Bryce (Scotland), Natthakan Chantham (Thailand), Sterre Kalis (Netherlands), Chanida Sutthiruang (Thailand), Sornnorin Tippoch (Thailand).

ICC Spirit of Cricket Award of the Decade: 2011 Winner – MS Dhoni (India), 2012 Winner – Daniel Vettori (New Zealand), 2013 Winner – Mahela Jayawardene (Sri Lanka), 2014 Winner – Katherine Brunt (England), 2015 Winner – Brendon McCullum (New Zealand), 2016 Winner – Misbah-ul-Haq (Pakistan), 2017 Winner – Anya Shrubsole (England), 2018 Winner – Kane Williamson (New Zealand), 2019 Winner – Virat Kohli (India).

Share.

Leave A Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.