The real excitement of India vs Australia series comes when you engage in cricket betting for this series. The score is now 1-1. Australia won the first test and India returned the favour in the second. What will happen in the next two matches? If you can predict the score accurately, money is there to be made. To do that, first you have to deposit money to 12BET. Here are the deposit options you have.
For members who prefer USD:
- Deposit using Skrill
- Deposit using Neteller
For members who prefer INR currency:
1. Local Bank deposits
After registering at 12BET.com, you can use any of these methods to make deposits. Skrill and Netteller are e-wallets. It will take a few days to get the account activated and verified on these e-wallets. The quickest way to deposit is local bank deposit.
Local bank deposit
You can make deposit directly to an Indian local bank for cricket betting. 12BET offers accounts in multiple Indian banks to send and receive funds. You have a few options, namely:
- Depositing at the counter: Just go to the bank counter and deposit directly to the account.
- Online transfer: Transfer fund online from your account to the their account if you have the same bank.
- ATM/CDM: Deposit money through cash deposit machines to the account
- NEFT/IMPS: Activate your online banking and Deposit money via NEFT/IMPS
NEFT may take a couple of hours but IMPS is Instant
- 12BET also accepts money from major mobile wallets such as Paytm, Jio, BHIM, PAYSIM and many more. Its best to contact their Live Chat for details on this.
You have to first register with 12BET before making the deposit. You will also have to send a photo of the counterfoil (challan) or screenshot of successful transfer of the payment to their Live Chat or simply WhatsApp it to them @ +639166568925. It’s really easy and hassle free. If you can predict the outcome of cricket matches correctly, you will benefit from it greatly.
The minimum deposit amount is Rs. 1280/- and the maximum amount is Rs. 3,20,000/-
This is per transaction and not per day.
Cricket betting markets
12BET offers Live or In play bets for ODI and T20 as of now only. Test matches are non live hence bets can be placed before the start of each days play.
Game for cricket betting? Head straight to 12BET.com now and register first. Make deposit via local bank and start betting before the start of the third test.